I currently am a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in the .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Applications
- Current and strong development skills with a lightning quick ability to learn new technologies
- Self motivation and proven ability to carry out projects with minimal supervision
- A well known reputation of character and integrity
- Relational trust and rapport for a cohesive team
Technologies that I've worked with:
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- Linq to SQL
- ADO.Net 3.5
- SharePoint 2010
- Visual Studio 2010
- SQL Mgmt Studio
- TFS & VSS
- Microsoft Office
- Web Applications
- Web Services
- Windows Forms
- Windows Services
- Stored Procedures
- Sitefinity CMS (Telerik)
- Classic ASP
- Mobile Development
- Regular Expressions
- VB.NET & VB Script
My training took place at Signal Learning Center in Mishawaka, IN, where I completed certification ahead of my peers. But we all know that school knowledge only goes so far. I have worked professionally as a web developer for the following companies:
RMLS (Regional Multiple Listing Service) ...listing homes and realtor information for most of the Pacific Northwest.
Columbia United Providers ...processing health insurance for WA state medicaid and TPA services.
Interject Data Systems ...provides world class custom software solutions, especially in the area of financial accounting
I am available for work on your custom website development. Some principles to consider:
1) I currently work full time as a Web Developer for a company other than David Berglin Websites. I will not be able to devote large amounts of time to your project. If you need a complex system, I would be most helpful in an advisory role to help you get started. Please contact me, I have leads.
2) My rates are dependent on your organization. I have done free work for my friend's church. Currently I expect my rates to be about $30/hr for a business site.